Tankworks Australia Pty Limited was established in 1934 (previously known as Parramatta Tank Works) and has continually manufactured quality, long lasting water tanks and accessories. Tankworks has manufacturing sites located in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney, supplying water tanks in Victoria, Queensland, NSW and the ACT.
Our wealth of engineering experience, combined with modern management systems, produces quality water tanks supported by a company which has stood the test of time. Tankworks use Aquaplate steel, which comes with a 20 year corrosion warranty. You can rest assured that with a Tankworks water tank you have made a sound investment in quality, strength and style, backed for the long term.
There are many reasons why you should choose Tankworks for your water tanks;
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- WaterMark approval for all tanks
- Made to measure service
- Large range of pumps available
- Professional advice on rainwater harvesting system design
- Large range of fittings to suit domestic and commercial applications
- Professional paint finish available
- All tanks delivered by Tankworks employees
Please review our comprehensive range of water tank products, read our company History, or jump straight to the Size-a-Lator to design your own water tank now.