Tankworks is committed to sustainability. Our products are made to help you reduce your consumption and reduce reliance on public services. We strive to reduce our own consumption and make our operations as efficient as possible.
There are many benefits to installing your own rainwater tank, including;
- Independent supply of water, irrespective of water restrictions
- Reduced consumption of treated mains water
- Reducing the flow of stormwater into drainage systems during heavy rain
- The water is FREE, so you save money on your water bill
As part of reducing our impact on the earth, it is important to consider all components of your rainwater harvesting system. Tankworks understands that sometimes big is not always best. Power consumption of water pump products can be a concern, which is why it is important to size your pump to your requirements. Installing a pump that is too large for your requirements can waste electricity, so if you’re not sure about the best pump for your installation, ask an expert for advice.
There are many benefits of using a quality water pump, including;
- Reduced power consumption, both in standby and in start up
- Quality bearings and moving parts last longer
- Spare parts are available, so pumps may be serviced and repaired rather than thrown away
- Large range of products available, so you can tailor your pumping solution to your requirements
Tankworks Australia is committed to improving efficiency of operations, reducing consumption and waste, and educating employees and customers about best practices in sustainability. Tankworks Australia endeavours to promote the use of suppliers and services that are also committed to minimising their long term impact on the environment.
Tankworks is a supporter of the Australian Conservation Foundation and BP Global Choice fuel emissions offset program.